Ace your ASWB Masters Exam! Written by Dawn Apgar, a prominent social work leader and trainer for ASWB licensing exams in the United States, this guide is based on years of time-tested exam prep workshops. ASWB MSW Exam Prep includes over 170 questions covering all the content areas on the masters of social work exam, plus a comprehensive practice test that mirrors the actual exam in both length and structure.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 170+ exam-style practice questions with explanations
• 170+ tough test questions
• Unlimited access to all categories, including:
• Human Growth and Development
• Concepts of Neglect and Abuse
• Diversity, Social/Economic Justice, and Oppression
• Biophysical History and Collateral Data
• Assessment Methods and Techniques
• Intervention Planning
• Intervention Processes and Techniques
• Professional Values and Ethical Issues
• Professional Development
• Comprehensive practice test
• Detailed exam overview, test-taking strategies, and more
ASWB MSW Exam Prep is the perfect on-the-go study solution to help you prepare for the masters of social work exam. Get started for free!
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday – Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
ASWB® is a registered service mark of the Association of Social Work Boards, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.