In 2017 the Buckeye Public Library System conducted the Library Community Assessment Survey and received some great input including the need of our customers to have easier access to library resources 24/7. So it is with great pleasure that we are able to launch the Falcon Digital Library App to the residents of Buckeye. The Falcon Digital Library App will allow customers to browse titles, renew books, place holds, read eBooks and more. The app is a way to bring 24/7 services to all 600+ square miles of the City of Buckeye helping our residents Be Inspired, Be Engaged, Be Connected.
Features of the Falcon Digital App:
– Browse for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and more
– Place & cancel holds on items
– Renew checked out items with one touch
– Check late fees and fines
– Access eBooks, Audiobooks, and digital magazines
– Access to online learning tools and databases
– Access to safe, reliable research tools
– Read reviews and summaries for books, DVDs, etc.
– Use the “digital card” which will act just like a physical card
– Find programs and events at the Buckeye Public Library System
– Find hours and locations for library locations