With the Flight Tracker App, you can quickly and easily track flights via Flight Radar for Free. So you know exactly where an airplane is.
By help of the flight tracker app you can precisely determine the location, as well as general information on the type of the plane, flight level, speed, departure time and the time of arrival of the respective air route – in real time!
The flight tracking offers you an insight into air traffic around the world and is available free of charge.
Below is a list of some of the features the Flight Radar App offers:
– See air traffic around the globe move in real-time;
– Identification of nearly any aircraft in the sky;
– Read detailed flight information like calculated speed, altitude, traveled distance, aircraft model, airline information, the aircrafts flight number, departure time, estimated arrival time an actual photo of the aircraft and much more;
– Enter 3D mode to see what a pilot is actually seeing;
– Flight search function which uses flight number, airline or the name of the airport
– Several filters such as: aircraft, altitude, airline and speed.
Flight Radar App usage
The app will automatically focus on your current GPS position. By using your fingers, you can move the map or zoom in and out. Within a few seconds, you will see all air traffic near your location. To get more detailed information you simply click on an airplane and an information panel will appear. Search features and filters are located in the navigation menu and are self-explanatory.
Usage of the Flight Radar: Free Flight Tracker app is 100% FREE.