As an official program of The Ohio State University’s Office of Student Life, BuckeyeThon is the largest student philanthropy in the state of Ohio, raising funds For The Kids at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. BuckeyeThon’s year-round fundraising efforts culminate in the 24-hour Dance Marathon.
This app will provide important information before and during BuckeyeThon’s Dance Marathon. Utilize this app to create a schedule of activities throughout the event, to take advantage of BuckeyeThon’s many great resources, and to better connect to the BuckeyeThon kids. Features will include:
• Get the latest details on what’s happening when and where.
• Live updates will keep you on top of any last minute changes.
• Keep track of your own schedule by adding events you want to attend.
• Get local notifications reminding you when your favorite events are starting.
• Sync events with your calendar to be sure you don’t miss out.
• Meet and connect with each of the BuckeyeThon kids.
• The entire Dance Marathon at your fingertips.
• Get the latest updates from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.