Pack_man is superb addictive Puzzle game.
• Playing Pack_man is easy to learn and hard to master (like all classic games). Simply score as many points as you can eating the small dots all around the maze.
• Big points come when you eat 1 of the 4 Big flashing dots called Energizers worth points located in each corner of the maze.
• Once you eat an energizer, all the monsters in the maze turn blue and run away from you. At this point you can eat the monsters for points effectively doubling the points from 200 to 1600 per monster you eat.
• The monsters will only stay blue for a limited time, or until you eat them all. Once you eat a monster it’s eyes are the only thing left until they return to the monster bull pin, and the monster regenerates back, comes out of the monster bull pin, and is on the move again though the maze. It is fairly easy to eat all the monsters during the limited time of the Energizer phase, however the more mazes you clear, the shorter the Energizer phase is. Sooner or later at this point, it’s a good thing that fruits are worth more points because the monsters start getting so fast that you almost can’t even see them turning blue, and even later they do not even reverse at all.
• Every Pack_man attic has a love-hate relationship with the monsters. You’ve got to eat them for points, however you want to stay far away as long as possible. Serious players will start to understand the personality of each of the monster and use this to their advantage. Once you’re read this, take a few days to practice up on your newly honed skills. Then challenge your friends to a game of Pack_man. You’ll amaze them with your skill.