Just tilt your device and turn the space upside down, defying the laws of gravity.
Push the ball into the U by changing the gravity direction and tilting your device.
HOW IT WORKS
– Rotate your device to change the gravity direction.
– You can change the gravity direction whenever you want.
– Don’t trap the ball when you change the gravity direction.
– Draw objects, lines and polygons.
– If you get stuck, tap the restart button.
– Certain objects can change the ball’s direction… and place!
– Lines, springs, black holes… each level has its challenges!
Physics Drop Gravity is a free to play physics problem game with brand new levels that will put your spatial-visualization abilities to the test.
Do you think you master physics puzzles? Try Physics Drop Gravity!