★ SMS Backup is an easy to use very flexible app to backup and restore your SMS Text messages and MMS (Multimedia Messages) . You can backup and restore your SMS text messages to SD Card or forward the backups via email, MMS, DropBox or Skype. You can restore your backups from SD Card, or by clicking on an email attachment.
• Migrate SMS Text and MMS messages – Easily move your text messages from your old phone to a new phone.
• Backups are saved in XML format.
• Send your backups anywhere using email, MMS, Dropbox, Skype, or any other app that can send attachments.
• Schedule Automatic backups
• Restore directly from email, by clicking on the backup attachment.
• Highly configurable. Settings allows you to specify where to save the backups.
• Default is to the SD Card.
★★★ Features of Backup and Restore App :
✓ Take backup of application and restore it when you want by just one tap.
✓ Get the backup of SMS/Message and restore it or upload to the google drive for future use.
✓ Contact is very important. Take backup of contact and upload it to the google drive/Dropbox and restore it.
✓ We are providing to the take backup of call log so when you lost your device than you can easily restore the backup.
✓ For bookmarks to the backup and easily restore all backup and utilize it.
✓ Top of the screen you will find the total space and available free space of the device.
– Tested on Android 4.0.3 and higher
– App only restores backups made by this app
– Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
– Backup is created locally on the phone by default, but you have the option to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files. At no time are the files sent to the developer.
– If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
– On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don’t appear in your messaging app then:
– Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
– Exit the app
– Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
★★★ If you have any suggestions, Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org